The more you know about the crime of which you are accused and the laws surrounding that crime, the more prepared you will be when working with your attorney. Olson Defense utilizes numerous resources to investigate your case and build your defense.
The following resources can help answer your questions and provide in-depth information regarding numerous types of crimes:
- Criminal Law Information
- West Group
- American Bar Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- American Corporate Counsel
- Center for Professional Resources
- American Arbitration Association
- The Internet Legal Resources Guide
- Legal Research Center
- Cornell Legal Information Site
Contact Olson Defense and learn more about building a winning defense.